In Buddhist culture the ultimate target is mind control its also we can mention as main advantage is meditation. It cannot control such as external circumstances or strong internal emotions.
How to do ? Simple techniques for beginners, Introduce How to Do this..meditation
01. sitting a chair or lie comfortably.
02. Next close your eyes slowly.
03. Make no effort to control the breath .
04. simply breathe naturally
05. focus your attention on breathe and on how the body moves with each inhalation and exhalation .
- Body scan or progressive relaxation
- Breath awareness
- Kundalini yoga